From the Manufacturer
With an easy-to-use interface housed in a compact body, the new Pentax K200D contains all the advanced imaging technology of the award-winning K10D, but is designed for new digital SLR users who want a camera that will allow them grow as they learn about photography. With 10.2 megapixels and a 2.7-inch wide-view LCD, the K200D features many of the award-winning advancements of the Pentax Series including:
- Auto Picture and Scene modes that offer shooting ease, while advanced modes, such as the Sv mode, allow photographers to grow with the camera.
- A weather and dust-resistant body, unique in this class of cameras, that allows photographers to keep shooting even in harsh conditions.
- Custom Image functions that allow users to select between six preset options and further adjust image processing, including saturation, hue, contrast and sharpness. The K200D also offers an Expanded Dynamic Range function that allows users to gain more contrast and detail in bright settings.
- An improved Dust Reduction system that features the new Dust Alert function to pinpoint the exact location of dust particles for the photographer to remove.
- A Pentax-developed Shake Reduction (SR) system for sharp, blur-free images even under difficult shooting conditions, such as macro and telephoto photography or low light settings without a flash.
Pentax K200D Digital SLR Highlights
*Lenses compatible with this mechanism are: Pentax K-, KA-, KAF- and KAF2-mount lenses, screw-mount lenses (with an adapter); and 645- and 67-system lenses (with an adapter). Some functions may not be applicable with certain lenses.
- High-rigidity stainless-steel chassis
- Choice of 16-segment multi-pattern metering, center-weighted metering and spot metering to accommodate various photographic applications
- 22 custom functions to personalize camera operations
- Approximately 1,100 images can be taken when using AA size lithium batteries due to its energy saving design (4 Energizer Lithium batteries included with each camera)
- Compatibility with conventional SD and large-capacity SDHC memory cards
- Simultaneous recording of RAW- and JPEG-format images
- RAW button for single-action image-file switching
- Eight digital filters for creative and artistic expressions
- In-body development of recorded RAW-format images
- Compatibility with SDM equipped lenses for quiet, extra-smooth autofocus operation
- Pentax PHOTO Laboratory 3, RAW data processing software and Pentax PHOTO Browser 3, browser software, included on the accompanying CD-ROM
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
10.2-megapixel resolution captures enough detail for poster-sized prints
2.7-inch LCD display; body only–no lens included
Dust-proof, water-resistant construction; comprehensive Dust Removal system
Pentax Original Shake Reduction Mechanism
Capture images to SD/SDHC cards (not included)
Specification: Pentax K200D 10.2MP Digital SLR Camera with Shake Reduction (Body Only)
|Item model number|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer|
|Date First Available|
Amazon.com Price: $149.00 (as of 19/05/2022 01:28 PST- Details) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.